Hi there, nice to meet you!
I’m Michelle – a city girl at heart (now residing in the suburbs) with a love for travel, cupcakes and 73 degree, sunny days! When I’m not working, I’m either meeting my girlfriends for a cocktail, trying to get my FitBit steps in for the day or snuggled up on the couch with my husband and two kids (glued to Fixer Upper!)!
I’ve had a camera in my hand my whole life and after working for over 11 years in business-to-business marketing, I took a deep breath and made the jump into a career that I absolutely love and know I was meant to do. It's been 6 years now and I have never looked back.
Style & Approach
I like to think of myself as a storyteller and strive to document lives in a thoughtful way. I care very much about attention to detail, preserving memories and giving my clients a great experience.
I am not afraid of getting a little dirty, a little crazy (!), and spending the time it takes to craft the true representation of you at this one moment in time. Using the elements of natural light and nature, I capture romantic, organic, and timeless images that allow you to tell your story for generations. I am available for travel and welcome US and International shoots.
Want to know more? Here’s a round of Three Things!
- Three things that make me happy: spending time with family & friends; a good cardio session; seeing my kids accomplish something they worked hard for
- Three foods I could not live without: pizza; my grandma’s spaghetti & meatballs; enchiladas
- Three places I’ve visited and want to visit again (and again!): Italy; France; Napa Valley
- Three things that inspire me: pretty light; walks through nature; traveling to new places
- Three places I’ve lived: Milwaukee, WI; Chicago, IL; London, England (as a study abroad student!)
- Three things that make me laugh: Will Ferrell; inappropriate jokes; my husband
- Three reasons to love life: family; friends; food
- Three things that get me through the winter: wine; snowboarding; cozy, soft blankets (!)
MY WORK HAS BEEN FEATURED IN: